Our Vision & Mission Statement
- nurtures personal well-being
- and community spirit.
- promote social inclusion
- Deliver programs that respond to community needs
- Provide a welcoming community space
All of these services are provided in a non-judgmental community meeting place responding to community needs. The Centre promotes the sharing and learning of skills within the community and the fostering of community spirit
The Centre responds to the needs of the local community through community development work and provision of a range of services such as information and referral, crisis support, and community education in order to facilitate and enable personal and social development.
A variety of group activities are held at the centre to cater to the needs of the community.
for the Centre
- To alleviate social isolation
- Carry out the promotion, establishment, support and assistance of social welfare programs
- To assist in the direct relief of poverty, homelessness, illness, disability and isolation.
Office Hours Monday to Thursday – 9am to 4pm – 3379 6963